The Real-Time Operational Intelligence Platform: ClearPriority
We give non-technical staff the ability to continuously monitor and react in real-time to scenarios of events that present immediate threats and opportunities to all parts of their organization.
Rapid Deployment of Real-Time Operational Intelligence Solutions Offers Immediate Payback.
Each day, your business is confronted with an ongoing flow of business events. ClearPriority’s value is “to give non-technical staff the ability to continuously monitor and react in real-time to scenarios of events that present immediate threats and opportunities to all parts of your organization.”
Highly EffectifClearPriority collects and correlates massive volumes of business event data from disparate departmental silos. It can detect anomalies, system malfunctions, service disruptions, and suspicious behaviour in real time -- and proactively prevent problems from occurring.
Highly ScalableClearPriority’s Real-Time Operational Intelligence platform enables decision-makers to respond to changing business conditions by providing them with real-time alerts and insight, so they may take meaningful decisions while it still matters.
Improved Business PerformanceMake proactive decisions to improve customer service, revenue growth, cost reduction, risk avoidance and business effectiveness.
Massive ROIThe cost and timescale of implementation is low and the potential paybacks are massive.
The result is improved business performance
You get up-to-the-moment information on your business unit’s conditions and environment through alerts and trend indicators, so you can quickly spot deviations and take steps to resolve issues.
- Make quicker and more informed decisions
- Improve operational efficiency
- Optimize the sales pipeline
- Enhance customer satisfaction
As a general-purpose, real-time operational intelligence platform, ClearPriority provides organizations with unmatched flexibility to implement custom monitoring systems, and to monitor high-impact business operations across domains. Here are selected examples of the industries we serve:
International bank and asset management firm.
Real-time and proactive monitoring of trade order processing operations outsourced to an external vendor.
Real-time workflow monitoring of high volumes of trade orders flowing between back office and outsourced middle office.
High ROI from proactive trade order error identification and remediation, reduced operational costs and trade failure, rapid and easy development of new applications.
Global plastics, chemical and refining company.
Proactive monitoring of sea container transportation costs and price policy enforcement in SAP environment.
Real-time business event monitoring, including segregation of duties, order timing confirmation and detection of anomalies and suspicious patterns.
Reduced interruptions and impediments to supply chain operations, lower procurement costs, reduced risk of fraud, enhanced performance and profitability.
Global public utility providing sustainable solutions in electricity, natural gas, energy services, water and waste management.
Reduce the waiting period between the receipt of power grid connection requests and meter service implementation. Reduce the number of billing errors.
Real-time view of customer enrollment processes to ensure seamless customer service. Monitoring of meter reading and associated billing processes.
Faster analysis and reporting, improved customer billing, improved customer service operations, higher customer satisfaction.
Regional employment agency providing job training, employment assistance and administration.
Monitor complex and time-sensitive administrative processes and mitigate fraud risks.
IT Control, Financial Flow Monitoring, Fraud Detection.
Improve security, threat identification, and fraud detection.
Global provider of IT services, outsourcing, and integrated software solutions.
Implement a central Key Performance Indicator (KPI) monitoring solution on the company’s internal and hosted customer systems.
Real-time Service Level Agreement (SLA) monitoring.
Improved quality of service through business process visibility, early detection of system malfunctions and other performance issues.
Tailor Operational Intelligence Apps To Your Needs : Volatile markets…Short product cycles… Competitive pressure… Some parts of your business can be unpredictable. That’s why the ClearPriority platform gives you a mechanism for adapting to change.
Business threat detection
- Fraud Risk Mitigation
- Regulatory Compliance Violations
- Segregation of Duty Conflicts
- Security Breach Prevention
- Internal/External Control Gaps
Operation threat detection
- Outsourced Supplier SLA Monitoring
- Transaction Incident Tracking
- Real-Time Controls and Diligence
- Service Disruption Prevention
- System Malfunction Monitoring
- Process latency monitoring
- Supply Chain Optimization
- Service Quality Assurance
- Transaction Execution Monitoring
- Operational Efficiency Monitoring
- Procurement Fraud SmartPack
- Financial Transaction SmartPack
- Customer Service SmartPack
- Shipment Delivery SmartPack
- Insurance Fraud SmartPack
Expand Your Existing Apps with New FeaturesA general-purpose operational intelligence platform, ClearPriority can let you expand existing monitoring capabilities – without coding. By using the graphic development studio, operational managers and their staff can quickly add new data sources and business rules as business models and market conditions change. All without specialized programming skills .
A Do-It-Yourself Development EnvironmentClearPriority’s Development Studio reduces the effort needed to create new monitoring applications. An intuitive, event-based graphical notation lets you express business and risk situations in a natural and straightforward manner. For example, you can rapidly define new sources and rules, and implement controls in the form of real-time alerts and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) without IT intervention.
A Custom Platform for your Operational Environment
As an open and general-purpose continuous monitoring technology, The ClearPriority Intelligence Platform makes it easier to manage a complex and distributed environment. It consolidates risk-related data from multiple network, platform and application sources. Near real-time data extraction, transformation and correlation capabilities let you keep tabs on operational activity.
Major ComponentsThe Real-Time Operational Intelligence Platform – enables business decision-makers to implement critical real-time operational intelligence to observe, orient, decide and act immediately to business situations requiring constant attention. It has two main components:
- Correlation engine continuously monitors the event stream to raise RedFlag alerts based on defined scenarios.
- Development Studio - An intuitive, event-based graphical notation lets you express business and risk situations in a natural and straightforward manner.
- Open Architecture - ClearPriority’s open, application-independent infrastructure provides unique flexibility for monitoring high-impact risks and anomalies across both business and IT environments.
- Offers panoramic overview of all activity - adding a complimentary continuous monitoring capability that can easily be retrofitted into existing infrastructure.
- State of the art intelligence – Our correlation engine is based on ground breaking research and advanced mathematical concepts to let you correlate data across complex and dynamic systems.
- A Business-Friendly Environment - ClearPriority’s Development Studio - reduces the effort needed to create new monitoring applications.
- Fast Delivery - Rapidly define new sources and rules, and implement controls in the form of real-time alerts and Key Performance and Risk Indicators (KXIs) without IT intervention.
- Highly Scalable - ClearPriority can handle hundreds of millions of risk events per day. The platform fits easily in an enterprise's existing infrastructure via JVM and J2EE integration. A simple deployment process lets you implement the controls you need to monitor.
ClearPriority in Action
From Incident Management...
- Data Extraction: ClearPriority uses both agentless and agent-based extraction processes. So, you can capture data from a variety of sources - from business applications to operating systems and network devices. An SDK lets you quickly develop extraction agents to capture data from proprietary sources.
- Event Data Aggregation: editors let you build extraction rules for consolidating data from disparate sources.
- Rule-based Event Correlation: intuitive editors allow you to correlate metric types from distinct information systems.
- Customizable alert screens: flexible screens highlight a variety of incidents and activity thresholds.
... to Automated Controls
- Extraction of Metrics Data: commands generate the events that are associated with a variety of metrics, such as IT controls, business performance, or policy-compliance statistics.
- KCI, KPI and KRI Definition: a powerful editor lets you create simple KXI rules, and control threshold settings.
- KCI, KPI and KRI Aggregation: business analysts can quickly define rules for consolidating process and business metrics into key categories.
- Custom Management Dashboards: a Dashboard Studio lets you build custom KCI, KPI and KRI screens without knowing SQL or programming languages.